Inverell Annual Events
Inverell New Year’s Day Races Website
- 5 race meetings a year
Australia Day celebrations in Victoria Park
- Held in Victoria Park from 7.30am
- Free barbecue breakfast
- Live entertainment
- Official ceremony 8.30am with flag raising and singing of the National Anthem
- Inverell Showground, Tingha Road.
Inverell Antique Motor Club Swap Meet Find out more
- Annual Swap Meet, Inverell showgrounds, Tingha Road.
Copeton Dam Freshwater Swim Website
- The 'Swim with Altitude'. Held annually at the beautiful Copeton Dam.
Warialda Honey Festival
- Warialda Recreation Grounds.
Inverell Motorcycle Restorers Club Annual Rally
- Inverell Pioneer Village, 64 Tingha Road.
Grafton to Inverell Cycle Classic Website
- 50 years strong
- One of the toughest races on the Australian road race calendar
Inverell Electric Vehicle Expo Website
Glen Innes Australian Celtic Festival Website
- Located at the nationally acclaimed Australian Standing Stones
- Something for everyone
Myall Creek Commemoration Ceremony Find out more
- Commemoration service is held annually at the site each June long weekend.
- Showcasing young talent from our region
Bingara Orange Festival Find out more
- Join the community of Bingara as they celebrate their Orange Trees.
- Planted as a living memorial to Bingara’s fallen in World Wars I and II.
- The annual harvesting of the fruit by local school children happens on only one day of the year.
Inverell & District Collectors Show at Delungra
Opera in the Paddock
Sapphire City Festival Website
- Month-long festivities celebrating the diversity and culture of Inverell.
- Finale Day features the Poet's Breakfast, Street Parade and fireworks spectacular.
Inverell Art Society Competitive Exhibition Find out more
Ashford Salami Festival
HSC art works on display at Art Gallery
- 5 Evans Street, Inverell
Eat, Drink, Live New England Find out more
- The Inverell Club, 1-2 Evans Street.
- Highlights and celebrates produce grown within our region.
- Entertainment, guest celebrity chef and culinary experiences.
Inverell Apex Venetian Carnival
- Fun for the whole family
- Held at Campbell Park
- Fireworks display and a visit from Santa Claus!
Carols by Candlelight by the River
Sapphire City Markets
1st and 3rd Sundays in Campbell Park
Every 2nd Saturday at the Community Gardens in Swanbrook Road